Campus Agreement List
Selected List: Selected people are eligible. If you would like to know that whether you are a part of selected member, please contact us for further information.
Windows Only: Software can only run with the Windows operating system installed.
Microsoft 365 A3 Agreement Covers Specs: Read More...
- Office 365 A3 w/rights to Office Professional Plus: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher(PC Only), Access(PC Only)
- Web version of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and Outlook
- Services: SharePoint Online and On-Prem Access, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Forms, Sway, Bookings and other services that are covered under Office 365 A3.
- Office 365 Apps for Mac: Desktop version of office for Mac
- Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) A3: Covers selective features of identity and access management, managed mobile productivity, information protection and identity-driven security.
- Windows 7/8/10 Upgrades: Coverage allows upgrade to these operating systems from an existing, valid Windows operating system. Also includes upgrading to editions of the same version (i.e. Windows 10 Home or Pro to Education).
Please see this link for differences between each edition and in-place upgrade elligibility:
- Windows Downgrade Rights: Coverage includes downgrading an existing Windows installation to a previous version (downgrade to Windows 7/8 Enterprise)
- Virtualization Rights: Virtualization includes coverage to install Windows on a computer without uninstalling the host operating system (i.e. Installation of Windows in Bootcamp/Fusion/Parallels/Workstation)
- Enterprise CAL Suite: Windows Server CAL, Exchange Server Std and Ent CAL with services, Exchange Online Archiving for Exchange Server, SharePoint Server Std and Ent CAL, Skype for Business Std and Ent CAL, System Center Configuration Manager CML, System Center Endpoint Protection, Windows Server AD RMS CAL and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Minecraft: Education edition
|Agriculture and Bioresources|
|Arts and Science|
|Edwards School of Business|
|Graduate Studies and Research (CGSR)|
|Institutional Planning and Assessment (IPA)|
|Office of the Vice-Provost Health|
|People and Resources|
|Pharmacy and Nutrition|
|Prairie Diagnostic Services Inc.|
|School of Environment and Sustainability (SENS)|
|School of Public Policy|
|School of Public Health|
|St. Andrews College|
|Strategic Program Office|
|Sylvia Fedoriuk CCNI|
|University Relations (UR)|
|VP Faculty Relations|
|VP Finance and Resources|
|VP Indigenous Engagement|
|VP Teaching and Learning (TLSE)|
|VPR - Global Institute for Food Security (GIFS)|
|VPR - Global Institute for Water Security (GIWS)|
|VPR - Innovation Enterprise - VP Office|
|VPR - VP Office|
|VPR - Research Service and Ethics|
|VPR - Strategic Research Services|
|VPR - Sask Structural Science Centre|
|VPR - Vice President Office|
|VPR - VIDO - InterVac|
|VPR - International Office|
|VPR - Clinical Trial Support Unit (Not Covered)|
|VPR - Comnty-Unv Inst for Social Res (Not Covered)|
|VPR - Confucius Institute (Not Covered)|
|VPR - Health (AVPR) (Not Covered)|
|Livestock ForageCtr Excellence (Not Covered)|
|Sk Populn Hlth Evaln RsrchUnit (Not Covered)|
|Toxicology Centre (Not Covered)|
The Microsoft Campus Agreement is a yearly contract that your department or college has signed, which gives you the right to use specific titles of Microsoft software as detailed here.
The Campus Agreement is available from April 1st to March 31st each year. It must be re-signed and purchased every year by your college or department in order for you to continue to use the software and receive upgrades. The agreement also includes any upgrades that occur with these software titles within the contract period.
If your college or department does not re-sign and purchase, all software acquired through the Campus Agreement would have to be uninstalled unless a buyout option is chosen.
Education Qualified User” means an employee or contractor (except Students) who access or uses an Education Platform Product for the benefit of the Institution.
Users who uses a non-qualified, non-managed device (e.g., personal computer, phone) and performs functions such as checking email and or can perform their job by only using applications or services included in Office 365 A1 such as creating and using online version of Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
They don't get access to any on-premises resources like SharePoint, file shares like JADE, logon to University's managed computers and Office products installed on desktop. They don't Microsoft Employee Advantage so don't get home use copy of office 365
Staff/employee who are licensed as “Education Qualified User” (i.e., M365 A3) will get Office 365 for home user. “Non-Qualified Education Users” are not eligible for Office 365 for home.
Staff and faculty of the colleges or departments who are EQU on the Campus Agreement page are entitled to use Microsoft 365 A3 . Please note that some departments license only a certain number of faculty and staff, so not all employees/staff may be eligible. This software can be loaded onto all computers owned and operated by participating colleges or departments (i.e. computers in labs, office computers).
Emeritus/Alumni/Retiree get Exchange Online (i.e., access to University's email online). If Emeritus/Alumni/Retiree is still work in college/department and need full license then, please contact your college/department administration to cover you for full license.
Licenses obtained under Campus Agreement are valid only while you are an active faculty or staff member in a department that is covered by the agreement. If for any reason you are no longer covered by the agreement, you must cease using any software that was obtained under Campus Agreement usage rights, and uninstall all copies of this software. Failure to do so will result in you taking personal responsibility for the licenses being used out of compliance.