Campus Agreement List
Selected List: Only a number of selected people are elgiable. If you are wondering if your apart are selected member, please contact us for futher information.
Windows Only: Software can only run with the Windows operating system installed.
Office and Windows Agreement Covers Specs: Read More...
- Office 2016 Pro Plus: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- Office Mac 2016 Standard:Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and OneNote
- Previous Editions of Office:Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac
- Windows 7/8/10 Upgrades: Coverage allows upgrade to these operating systems from an existing, valid Windows operating system. Also includes upgrading to editions of the same version (i.e. Windows 10 Home or Pro to Education).
Please see this link for differences between each edition and in-place upgrade elligibility:
- Windows Downgrade Rights: Coverage includes downgrading an existing Windows installation to a previous version (downgrade to Windows 7/8 Enterprise)
- Virtualization Rights: Virtualization includes coverage to install Windows on a computer without uninstalling the host operating system (i.e. Installation of Windows in Bootcamp/Fusion/Parallels/Workstation)
- Core CAL Suite: Windows Server, Sharepoint/Exchange Server Standard CAL, System Centre Config/Manage/Endpoint, Skype for Business Server Standard CAL) Standard Server
Media can be purchased from the store for $20.00 per disk.
|Agriculture and Bioresources|
|Arts and Science|
|Canadian Light Source|
|College of Medicine|
|Edwards School of Business|
|Global Institute for Food Security (GIFS)|
|Global Institute for Water Security (GIWS)|
|Graduate Studies and Research (CGSR)|
|Institutional Planning and Assessment (IPA)|
|Language Centre (VP Teaching & Learning)|
|Office of the Vice-Provost Health|
|People and Resources|
|Pharmacy and Nutrition|
|Services (Culinary, Grounds and Custodial)|
|Services (Rest Of All)|
|School of Environment and Sustainability (SENS)|
|School of Public Policy|
|School of Public Health|
|Strategic Program Office|
|Sylvia Fedoriuk CCNI|
|University Relations (UR)|
|VIDO - InterVac|
|VP Faculty Relations|
|VP Finance and Resources|
|VP Indigenous Engagement/td>|
|VPR - Innovation Enterprise - VP Office|
|VPR - Research Service and Ethics|
|VPR - Strategic Research Services|
|VPR - Vice President Office|
|VPR - International Office|
|VPTL - Si!|
The Microsoft Campus Agreement is a yearly contract that your department or college has signed, which gives you the right to use specific titles of Microsoft software as detailed here.
The Campus Agreement is available from July 1st to June 30th each year. It must be re-signed and purchased every year by your college or department in order for you to continue to use the software and receive upgrades. The agreement also includes any upgrades that occur with these software titles within the contract period.
If your college or department does not re-sign and purchase, all software acquired through the Campus Agreement would have to be uninstalled unless a buyout option is chosen.
Staff and faculty of the colleges or departments on the Campus Agreement page are entitled to use the software. Please note that some departments license only a certain number of faculty and staff, so not all employees may be eligible. This software can be loaded onto all computers owned and operated by participating colleges or departments (i.e. computers in labs, office computers).
Please contact us to acquire installation media.
There is limited support available through IT Acquisitions. Please contact the IT Service Desk for more thorough program support.
There are also several support options for you and information on Microsoft support can be obtained at https://support.microsoft.com. Also at that location is a wealth of free support solutions such as a FAQ section, an on-line troubleshooter and e-mail response services.
Licenses obtained under Campus Agreement are valid only while you are an active faculty or staff member in a department that is covered by the agreement. If for any reason you are no longer covered by the agreement, you must cease using any software that was obtained under Campus Agreement usage rights, and uninstall all copies of this software. Failure to do so will result in you taking personal responsibility for the licenses being used out of compliance.